Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What's your favourite moments from the HOTE tour?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: What's your favourite moments from the HOTE tour?

I've never really noticed what clothes they wear on tour, even before all the clothes became mostly the same on this tour. The suits were obvious, but I couldn't tell you if they were all blue or black or whatever. I have very conservative tastes in clothes for men and for all clothes I have pretty stringent ideas on colors that go together. I realize I'm pretty extreme on this, so I seldom mention it.

In FW1, Glenn's shirt bothered me because while it had a lot of blues, none matched the blue in his jeans. As well, the jeans were a more faded color and all the colors in the shirt were crisp blues. IMO, it 's a shirt made for black jeans. For this tour, all of the blues that he wears go with his jeans and so makes the neurotic spot in my brain happy. Therefore, you will never hear me complain about the clothes for this tour. Except, of course, for the usual complaint about the length of Glenn's shirts...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    In FW1, Glenn's shirt bothered me because while it had a lot of blues, none matched the blue in his jeans.
    But you wouldn't want him to be monochrome, that would be a big fashion faux pas, wouldn't it? Bring back the patchy jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    But you wouldn't want him to be monochrome, that would be a big fashion faux pas, wouldn't it? Bring back the patchy jeans!

Oh I don't know about those pachy jeans. LOL My favorite moments are in Part 1 when they show the home videos of the their Third Encore parties. Dreamin I was there. Ha! I thought the clothes were good. Randy in the beginning always dressed in button down shirts, very classy. But I loved all the football jersey's and Teen King Eagles shirt Glenn wore. You could obviously tell all their different personalities. Which I think was great.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well - call me shallow, but I do take notice of what the guys wear on stage. Obviously, I like some of their choices better than others. I believe clothes do matter for a band's image - ask Angus Young or KISS ... I'd bet they'd probably agree. I do to prefer to see the guys mix their wardrobe up a little as they have done in the past, but I still view the lack of variety on this tour as a sign that there may be a DVD in the works. Would love for my instincts to be right on this one!
    I see where you're coming from, I just got dragged to see AC/DC last week by my other half... and I was on the Kiss kruise 2 years ago. In my opinion those are bands that have built up such a persona whereas the Eagles seem to have based it more on vocals. You would go to a Kiss show expecting the full costume but with the Eagles you wouldn't really expect a particular outfit or many special effects. I personally have found the vocal performances so moving that I've probably come out looking like a panda on several occasions. On this tour especially I have a horrible feeling that it's all coming to an end and I just want to savour every moment. If anyone's going to Miami and wants to meet up with us then give us a shout.

I liked the crowd reaction.

SS
    xx
    http://thetomschillingpoems.blogspot.../napola-1.html
    Attached Images Attached Images