Great show! The setlist is unchanged; the banter is essentially the same. Despite that, it didn't seem stale to me. They had a funky groove going on all night, and I loved it.

There were a few vocal problems at first, but nothing awful and once they warmed up, those faded.

Joe changed some aspects of his guitar solos, most noticeably Life in the Fast Lane. Very cool.

Heartache Tonight seemed different from the way they've been doing it. It's not back to the studio version but it's closer.

The guys seemed to be in a good mood and laughed a lot. They had cute interactions with each other throughout the night. The crowd was lively overall.

Looks-wise, there are some changes! It's the end of an era: Glenn has allowed his hair to go gray. HB liked it. Dreamer and I think it ages him, but he's still looking good.

Timothy has a very bushy white goatee. His hair also had more gray than I remember it having last year. He looked very grizzled.

Glenn wore his typical jeans / white t-shirt/ blue over shirt for the first part and changed to a peach over shirt for the second half (yay)! Don shaved since Saturday, but his outfit was the same black/white/gray plaid shirt and jeans throughout. Joe wore a plaid shirt first, then a Dracula fangs tshirt. Timothy wore a red plaid shirt. Bernie wore a plain black t-shirt with a plaid over shirt.

The show was a lot of fun and I saw many happy customers around me, myself included. A promising start to the leg!

PS sorry this is so scanty but I wanted to give a quick update before bed.