Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alerus Center, Grand Forks, ND - 6/05/15

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Alerus Center, Grand Forks, ND - 6/05/15

Soda, they don't mention it from stage and few ushers mention it. At some concerts it's the last couple of songs, but usually it's just Desperado. And, sometimes that message doesn't get to security and they don't know it's OK, and so won't let you. It's best to ask ahead of time, like during intermission or the encore breaks.

This guy has the order of the songs a little wrong, and he thought DD/D Reprise was Desperado. He also thinks the Eagles haven't released anything since HFO, and of course, nothing during the concert would have told him otherwise. However even with all that, this is a great review.

http://jimlindlauf.areavoices.com/20...of-the-eagles/
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    MALEAH! My girl! Glad you posted your review here, and so VERY glad you got to see the Eagles up close and personal!

I hadn't heard photos were OK during Desperado before... good to know!

Hey! haha Oh man....this front row experience has completely spoiled me! I don't know if I'll ever be able to truly ENJOY another concert that's not at LEAST in the first 5 rows now. LOL! I just saw Wynonna from the 3rd row and it actually seemed closer than my Eagles seats. I was so bummed that I didn't know ahead of time that we could take pictures during Desperado because I would have loved to have had at least one picture to remember the experience. BUT...had I been holding my cell phone up during the end trying to get a picture, Don might not have been quite as friendly with the eye contact, smile, and nod. lol I'd much rather have that moment!

Oh and thanks for the welcome back everyone! I've missed you all....people who actually have good taste in music! haha I really need to try to spot by more often.....I'll do my best! Thanks again!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Great to see you back Maleah, hope you can pop by more often. And thanks for your review. I also read what you posted on FB - looks like you had a wonderful night - but then, who wouldn't with the Eagles!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP