Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Don videos on YouTube and other video sites

I can't handle all this in one day... so excited!

I love That Old Flame but Take a Picture Of This is even better!
    ~Sara

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    Has anyone received an email from Don's site? I remember signing up for emails when we first saw the updated version.

Lol, I forgot to take my earphones with me this morning(), so I haven't been able to listen to the new songs yet . Hopefully, in a few hours I'll be able to!
    Yes, I did. That's where I got the cities from. I was wondering if I was going to get an email and low and behold. I got the email around 9:00am Central Time. You probably will get it

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Yes, I did. That's where I got the cities from. I was wondering if I was going to get an email and low and behold. I got the email around 9:00am Central Time. You probably will get it
    For some reason, the email well to my spam box. . I probably have my spam filter set too high, but all is well now .
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I'm going to try to order something tonight after having a good browse. 'Try' because very often these offers are only open to US residents. However if I can't I know I can rely on a few of my friends on the Border to help me out!!
    I ordered before my second sip of coffee this morning! It had a paragraph about international shipping, GA, so I think you're good. It's everyone's favorite, ground(ctrl).
    Last edited by VAisForEagleLovers; 07-17-2015 at 09:07 PM.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Debutante View Post
    I can't handle all this in one day... so excited!

I love That Old Flame but Take a Picture Of This is even better!
    Tell me about, HD. I was excited seeing this when I woke up. I just love the little video. I don't know how many times I watched it. I think I'm going to watch it again right now. Lol

So much fantastic news in one day! I am about to leave the house but I'm itching to get back home tonight and take a look at this embarrassment of riches!

Don and his record company are really getting things started with a bang. I hope they keep it up!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    So much fantastic news in one day! I am about to leave the house but I'm itching to get back home tonight and take a look at this embarrassment of riches!

Don and his record company are really getting things started with a bang. I hope they keep it up!
    I'm glad his record company is behind him. I think they have good faith that this album will be a smash hit and I know it will. Just listening to those songs have me very excited to get it in September.

I don't remember, but doesn't iTunes have a list for the biggest download in a week?

I haven't preordered mines yet. I'm probably going to wait until my next paycheck to preorder.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow! I just listened to both songs and I love them both! Don sounds wonderful! This is all so exciting!

Shun, I agree about Martina. They sound awesome together and she doesn't overpower him as she can sometimes do. She can really belt it out of that tiny little body and she didn't do that here.

I know I want the deluxe cd.

But, you get it if you buy a ticket to a show too! What to do!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    Don's 2 new songs are now available on youtube: (I can't embed youtube links on my phone, so)

https://youtu.be/obbIrvEJGbw

https://youtu.be/mkfKeEQ1npM
    OMG! I can't believe Don has allowed this!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I know, Brooke. Hell might had froze over for Don to like the different social media just a little. What's next. LOL But I guess he's being nice about social media for right now since he probably knows he has to promote his album and if he wants it to be a huge successful, he has to do YouTube or other social media. You can see his facebook is jumping. Heck its been jumping since last year. LOL It all started with two new pictures and of course free trip to meet him and see the guys in concert.