Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

Take a Picture...classic Henley, would not be out of place with the Eagles but nothing at all like his solo work. LOVE IT.

I am so-so on This Old Flame...think I am tired & need to give it time.

Great way to fall asleep.

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

Listening to new Don Henley music...ecstatic!
    "Leave me be, I'm just walkin' this line!"

Just listened to the two new songs previewed on itunes and I'm liking it!!
    The albums sounds country but not to country which is good

I also watched the trailer on youtube (Don on youtube !!! ), and yep, really like it. The only bit I didn't really like was the Dolly Parton song - maybe I need to hear it in full but it could be the one song that I skip on the cd - hopefully I'm wrong......
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I'm so excited!!! I don't have iTunes, either, so I can't hear the previews. Hopefully they'll be available elsewhere soon.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I love the new website. Very nice. I love the new pictures. Wow!!! Don looks great in them and I love his clothes. He's got the country thing going in those pictures. Its kinda funny. Before I went to bed, it was still showing the picture of Don in the barn. So I guess I had a feeling something was going to change when I saw the new picture popping up last night. I love the YouTube video. Wow!!! I don't know how many times I've watched the video.

I have itunes so I'm going to get the two new songs and listen. I have to say. I have three things I'm looking forward to later in the year, Don's tour(I really hope I can see a show nearby), Don's album and The Kennedy Center Honors. Its going to be a busy last couple of months for us Eagles fans.

I love the YouTube video. Wow!!!
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 07-17-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

I changed the name of the thread to include the release date. Progress!
    VK

Just purchased both songs and preordered the album. The guitar intro of Take a Picture of This reminded me a little bit of TLWE, which I really liked!

So looking forward to listening to the whole album! According to iTunes, it's expected to be available on 25 September.
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

I forgot about the tracks. Interesting titles. I see Alison and Trisha are on more than one songs. Its cool he's got two of the three Dixie Chicks. I was shocked on that one because I didn't know they were on the album.

I bought the two songs. I just finished listening to Take A Picture of This. I love love love it. Its not too country, but its country. Great song. I will listen to That Old Flame later.

OK. Looking at the title and who's singing on what, what songs are you looking forward to hearing?

BBC has apparently previewed the songs earlier this morning, Twitter has all kinds of comments, all of them good.
    VK