Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

That's great it looks Don (and possibly Joe) are going back on tour. I hope I at least get to see one or the other or both. I too am sad I never got to see the Eagles and Glenn live, especially since my family almost did for one of their reunion concerts. We just couldn't afford it back then but I don't want to miss out anymore. But am grateful I got to see them on TV and all those clips on YT.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Default Re: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    jms - I hope you don't mind, but since this article was exclusively about the making of Cass County, I moved your post over here.

And great minds, Brooke! I thought exactly the same thing when I read that.

The article was long and had a lot of technical stuff that was way over my head, but it does show what an intricate process the making of songs can be. Very interesting!
    Oh that's ok, actually thought I posted it there. Most of this is way over my head too but I thought it was interesting to hear that he sang every song on this album live with the band. Does anybody do that anymore!