Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

I was looking at the photo of Don with the guitar. I notice under the caption that the photo was courtesy of AARP. Hmm Will their be an article in the AARP magazine? I'm definitely gonna have to be on the lookout if their will be. My mother gets that magazine.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I was looking at the photo of Don with the guitar. I notice under the caption that the photo was courtesy of AARP. Hmm Will their be an article in the AARP magazine? I'm definitely gonna have to be on the lookout if their will be. My mother gets that magazine.
    I just noticed that myself. I'll be sure to ask my grandmother whenshe gets hers in.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by Lacken101 View Post
    I really hope he includes Europe in his fall tour!! If he doesn't, I might change my mind about him being "mostly" a nice, normal guy
    Don included Europe, or at least England in a mini-tour in 2009, Lacken. He played in London and Norfolk (????), so here's hoping he comes across the Irish Sea and we'll be waiting for him!!!

btw, I love the 'Elvis quiff' too!
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDon View Post
    Don included Europe, or at least England in a mini-tour in 2009, Lacken. He played in London and Norfolk (????),
    What venue's were those? It's the first I've heard

As all the other Eagles have done it, it's more than likely that Don will do some promotion in the UK, maybe even just down the road at Media City in Salford/Manchester. I'd guess he'd be the most likely Eagle to play live shows too (Tim's were a most welcome surprise).

I know Don released a concert DVD and did a live TV Special to promote Inside Job. I think he played on morning TV too so I'm sure there will be something to look forward to even if he shuns a European tour.

It'll be wonderful if Don does do some live stuff, on this side of the Atlantic, especially if it's filmed for TV. Don comes across as a lot more amiable and personable when he's off Eagles duty.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Don had another preview party last night, this time through the Capitol Records in Los Angeles. Here are a few goodies I found.

Peter Thorn and Will Hollis were there:
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Peter Thorn and Will Hollis were there:

I saw this picture on Facebook and I was like who are these guys. I didn't know that was Will on the right. I almost didn't recognize him.

Nice pictures of Don. I like the first one. HE didn't wear his plaid shirt. All black with a tan/brownish jacket. Don look purty.

Its funny we didn't know about this one like Nashville.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 06-19-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Also, there weren't as many tweets about it during and after...
    VK

I wonder who Peter Thorn is? Never heard of him.

I have, but I forget why!! Someone here will know...

ETA: He is one of the guitarists that Don has had play for him both live and in the studio.
    VK

Oh ok. I think I remember him. He's not in Don's current solo band right? I know he has a bass player and his other guitar player that's not part of the Eagles band.