Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    How cool that Annabel is doing that!

I've been hyped for releases before, but not as much as this one. I guess because most releases I'm the only one that I know of who's really excited.

ETA: I forgot to say that I definitely feel that I was born in the wrong decade. There's a running joke among my family and some friends that my birth year is wrong. It should be 1959, not 1995.

I will gladly trade years with you since I was born in 1959. Trust me it isn't as amazing as you think!

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    The two bonus tracks will have Stevie singing on It Don't Matter to The Sun and Alison Krauss on the other one. I saw this on Don's facebook page.
    STEVIE?!!!
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    I will gladly trade years with you since I was born in 1959. Trust me it isn't as amazing as you think!
    I'd gladly give it a trial run. School probably would have been completely different for sure, but considering that my favorite tv show, movie, and 4 of my top 5 bands were released and popular in the 70s, it might be worth it.

Oh, and I concur with what Soda said about Stevie singing on one of the bonus songs!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

For those who missed the CBS Sunday morning interview this morning, here's the video.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-ea.../?tag=facebook

Here's also the transcript from the interview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/don-henl...-to-his-roots/

Thanks! I have my DVR set to record all of his appearances, but with videos online, anyone can see them! Only a few days left...

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Loved that interview!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Banned

The little clip, by the camp fire, of Don strumming and singing Younger Man (I think). is the first time I've ever seen or heard Don singing and playing solo unaccompanied. It's a pretty historic event as well as a beautiful sound. I Love that song.

Border Desperado

While searching for anything Don Henley on my tv, I found his listed for Ellen DeGeneres show for October 1. I enjoyed this morning's segment on CBS's show.

It was The Cost of Living. I love that part when Don singing by the campfire. So he owns that land where he was at.