Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Here's the transcript from Don's interview with Howard Stern this morning. I will post the video once it pops up on Youtube.

You have to scroll down to Don Henley visit, 12/8/15, 8;50am.

http://marksfriggin.com/news15/12-7.htm#tue

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Here's just Don's interview. Like I said earlier, the people who posted this video has either stretched the clip or slowed it down. Don sounds very different in this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbSc502JdOw[/ame]

WOW you are right, sounds nothing like him at all.

The person probably had a program to download the show. So he had to slow it down so it won't be flagged for deletion. Usually if the video doesn't sound like the original, they won't asked that people to take it down or it takes longer for Youtube to tell them to take it down.

Here's a little from the Howard's website. A recap of Don's interview. Their are a few clips from the interview too in the article.

https://www.howardstern.com/music/24...his-own-right/

Here's a way better version of the interview.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSzG0D8Rgbs[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlH97WMpU0k[/ame]
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 12-09-2015 at 08:05 AM.

Ok. The first link I posted that has audio slowed down as all the songs Don sings on the show. The better version link edited out the songs Don sang.

He sings Desperado, The Boys Of Summer(Storytellers version), The Cost of Living and Please Come Home For Christmas.

I just read Eva Longiria got engaged over the weekend & had an engagement party in Dubai. Saw pictures but since I have no clue what Don's daughter was there or not. Maybe the "Eagle"-eyed Border members can find her.

I was just on the Knot searching for where my girlfriend's daughter was registered, couldn't find her since I can't remember her 1st marriage name(long story). Anyway Don's daughter & her fiancee are registered. They picked some very reasonable gifts.
    Last edited by jms18222; 12-16-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Border Rebel

I heard "Take Another Picture" on the radio on the way home from work today. I was excited because I've never heard a song from this album on the radio before. And it wasn't even on a country station! (Mostly because I don't really listen to country stations.

Has anyone else heard any songs from Cass County on the radio?

When I was in Missouri this past October, I heard it on the radio while I was in the store.