Quote Originally Posted by TimFan222 View Post
Just like Secondchances said, what a great audience we had last night!!! The audience was into it from the first moment until the last minute The guys seem tired but still give their usual great show.
I saw Timothy once looking around as if to savor the experience. I really hope they have another tour in them. I also think they have another album in them musically if they would just do it. But I am probably just dreaming....

A big shoutout to Keith and Wendy. Great seeing you again. Wish we lived closer. Hope to see you again soon!!!!!!!
Thanks Bettie! We had a large time with you and David. Maybe you two won't be able to resist the upcoming Henley tour and we can hang out some more.
The break seemed to do a lot of good for the band. They appeared more energized.
Don changed his opening discussion a little from what I have heard in the past. He stated how Bud, the owner of the first practice location, would drink a 12 pack and would state how good the band sounded. Don said, "Of course anything sounds good after 12 beers." To which Glenn said, "So, drink up ladies and gentlemen!
A great performance. Nothing less than what we have grown to expect from this band.