The VIP gifts were much nicer this time. I am glad I sprung for VIP. I hadn't done so in a couple of years, so it was especially a treat for me to be in those first three rows once again. (I go to so many shows that it's not financially viable for me to do it regularly - I envy those who can! - but I treat myself every once in a while.)

I just wanted to add that this since this was my last show of the HotE tour, I got to thinking about how much I love this band and how privileged I feel to be able to hear them live even though I became a fan so late in their careers. My heart was just full as I listened to them and watched them perform. I really hope this isn't the last we'll see of them. Of course, I'll be enjoying Don's new album soon and see him perform again in a few months, but who knows about Glenn and the rest. It will be a challenge for them to better this most epic of tours, which sits at the very top in terms of setlist IMHO, not to mention the addition of Bernie. I cherish the fact that I got to see so many shows - 9 total - before they were through.

So, to sum up...

I FREAKING LOVE THE EAGLES!!!!