It was a great concert!!! Of course, they always are!

The VIP dinner had crab cakes, which made me very happy, although I've stuffed myself with shrimp and crab all weekend, because it's the main reason people come to Baltimore. So we were off to a good start!

The VIP room didn't have much in the way of AC, and so being down on the floor section felt good. The AC was turned off at the beginning of the concert and it got really hot in there. Fortunately it got turned back on during OOTN, everybody was sweating. The lady beside me kept standing up and sitting down because her jeans were wet with sweat. Very glad I didn't have that problem!

I did have a drunk person come through at the end of intermission and stomp on my foot. Scuffed the shoe pretty badly and then spilled beer on it. It was soaking wet so I took them off and put my sneakers on, so I looked like a dork, and the sneakers were too warm.

The concert itself? AAAAMMMMMMAAAZZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! The crowd wasn't into it at first, probably the heat and humidity, but they got into it as time went on. Bernie threw me a pick! They looked great, sounded great. They smiled a lot.

When Don talked before Long Run, we all booed when he said 'disco and punk'. He grinned and told us to keep it up, so we booed longer.

Glenn did a little dance when he was introduced, and he did a little dance at a different time, but I forget when, but it was cute.

It was so hot that Timothy put his hair back into a ponytail about halfway through the second set. He did a great job on his songs. Don sounded great singing, but I couldn't hear everything he said when he spoke. Joe was Joe, and simply amazing. Once again, the crowd really got into ITC the longer he played.

The first half, the harmonies were as stunning as always. I hesitate to say this, but the guy next to me liked them so much he was actually groaning in pleasure. It was kind of distracting, actually, but he really liked Reprise.

I'll write more tomorrow as I remember more things.