Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don's Wikipedia Picture

Out on the Border

Default Don's Wikipedia Picture

I'm not sure if this should go in the Don's Hotness Thread or here, but what do you think about the picture atop Don's Wikipedia picture? Can I say I HATE that picture? If you could have that picture changed to something else, what would it be? I wonder how one would go about having it changed LOL.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Don's Wikipedia Picture

I'm not fond of it myself. It makes Don seem really smug and it doesn't appear to be a good high quality photo. The other guys all have better photos that make look good/great.

I'm not sure what I'd change it to. Possibly one of the new Cass County photos.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Out on the Border

It's so bad, so uncharacteristic, it's almost funny. Thanks for the precise word because there was something about that picture, yeah, it makes him look smug. Also, his hair looks fake, like a toupee or something. I kinda posted this tongue-in-cheek since I think many of us think Don is as handsome as he is a great singer and writer. The caption states the picture is from Farewell I Tour. I can think of 100s of pictures of Don in the past decade that reflect him better.

Basically I went onto the site a few months ago to just quick check something (Don's initial college) and saw that monstrosity. That's what I get for not having his biography memorized.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I have to say I don't like it either, but what to do? Just don't go there I guess!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I've only been to Don's wiki page a few times, before I joined this site. Now, I just look on DHO.

ETA: I realized that I accidentally put DFO by mistake. . Glad that I caught that.
    Last edited by AlreadyGone95; 08-13-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Well perhaps if he smiled a bit more often there would be a more flattering photo.

I know how to change it, but I need someone to volunteer a photo that they took. You need the image that you upload to be copyrighted to you (or a friend who allows it ).

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

AG95: I'm not sure what DFO or DHO is?

Sodascouts: Oh wow! That's super news but.....it sounds like it's a legal issue; that people cannot submit pictures copyrighted to others? Unfortunately, I don't have a personal photo to submit. I wish. Maybe I'll try something at Chicago November 8th.

I was a good girl & didn't really take any photos in Atlantic City. That may change in Philly.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Fleurette767 View Post
    AG95: I'm not sure what DFO or DHO is?

Sodascouts: Oh wow! That's super news but.....it sounds like it's a legal issue; that people cannot submit pictures copyrighted to others? Unfortunately, I don't have a personal photo to submit. I wish. Maybe I'll try something at Chicago November 8th.
    Don Felder Online & Don Henley Online.

I have photos I took in 2010 but I wouldn't know how to copyright them & I would have thought they wouldn't be considered recent enough to use.