Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post

Anyone who may be thinking they can't continue to do this for a while and stay up to their own standards is dead wrong. I'm hoping that after a break and time to do other things, they'll at least do a few shows here and there. I would love new music, but I'll take what I can get.
OMG, sounds like an absolutely wonderful show VA, and that they are so comfortable with the show that even the technical glitch at the start was smoothed over so easily and didn't stop everyones enjoyment of the show. Great to hear about the ovations and the fact that they were obviously having such great fun. I really think and hope what you are saying above is right. They are having too much success and fun to give it all up now. I'm delighted to say I made it to 8 shows and I can assure you that the ones in the UK/Ireland were just as high standard as the ones I saw in the States.

I sincerely hope they all have a good rest, that Don has great success with his new album and that they are invigorated again by the new year and ready to give us something new. And knowing these guys..... they are full of surprises... I think they might.......