Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

Default Re: Don at Cobb Enegery Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    $71 isn't bad at all. Please let the cards all fall into place for me!
    AG, if I get that pre-sale code, I will send it to you ASAP.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I agree, Keith, I'm surprised it's not a much bigger place. It will be interesting to see what other places and dates pop up. If this was the first date, a smaller place makes some sense, but it's halfway through the month, so we'll see.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I agree, Keith, I'm surprised it's not a much bigger place. It will be interesting to see what other places and dates pop up. If this was the first date, a smaller place makes some sense, but it's halfway through the month, so we'll see.
    I hope an AMEX presale will pop up. This is the only reason I got that card.

This has been removed from Ticketmaster, and none are in it's place. Changing the name of the thread for now...I'll change it back if it pans out.
    VK

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Of course he will Shun. He has said I think that he will tour to promote the album. That will have to be more than one isolated date!
    I guess I should had said add more cities to the tour, but I guess I'm looking more closely to Chicago since I will be 9 hours away.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    This has been removed from Ticketmaster, and none are in it's place. Changing the name of the thread for now...I'll change it back if it pans out.
    Very weird . Hopefully, it's just a glitch or maybe Ticketmaster got the date wrong or something.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Default Re: Maybe! Don at Cobb Enegery Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

Someone probably made a mistake and released the info early. I would surmise they will publish all the dates after the Eagles tour concludes tomorrow.

Default Re: Maybe! Don at Cobb Enegery Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

It had a presale of Thursday, so that won't work. Hopefully, the sale dates will change. The fact they were they same time as Joe's was annoying.
    VK

I took the 'maybe' off the thread title and put the most recent Ticketmast information in the first post.

BTW: Thanks to HH for the heads up on this. While I had the TM window up and in the front on my computer, and it would have been the first thing I checked, she caught me first with a text message!
    Last edited by VAisForEagleLovers; 08-02-2015 at 11:34 AM.
    VK

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Well, the way it's looking, it won't be possible for me to go to this show. My budget is wayyy too tight this month (buying some much needed clothes). With the venue being as small as it is, it'll probably sell out very quickly.

One thing that I found kind of cool is that, a few days after Don plays there, on Oct. 22, John Cleese and Eric Idle(Monty Python fame) will be there. 2 great shows in less than a week for the same place! (Just an interesting tidbit I saw last night on my local PBS station)
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time