Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Don at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Default Re: Don at Cobb Enegery Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

That is AWESOME Keith! Your wife will owe you big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    That is AWESOME Keith! Your wife will owe you big time!
    I like your thinking HB! Let's see, surely Glenn will tour soon...

GA...I think the code is usually the customer service phone number on the back of your AE card. I got the AE presale tickets for the NY show but when I entered the code required for certain seats I got a message "Sorry, your card does not qualify for this benefit". I spend enough on AE so it should but I didn't have time to complain or inquire. AE usually has good customer service and reps are easly available on the phone.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roey View Post
    GA...I think the code is usually the customer service phone number on the back of your AE card. I got the AE presale tickets for the NY show but when I entered the code required for certain seats I got a message "Sorry, your card does not qualify for this benefit". I spend enough on AE so it should but I didn't have time to complain or inquire. AE usually has good customer service and reps are easly available on the phone.
    Roey, only the cards that advertise Preferred Seating as a benefit get the access to special seats. I know the Gold, Platinum, and Centurion get access to special seats, not sure about others. Each type of card has their own number on the back of the card. Platinum gets access that Gold doesn't get, and Centurion, as you can well imagine, get access no one else even (usually) knows about.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Just got second row center! My wife is a bigger Henley fan than Eagles fan, so she might be as excited as I am!
    Scored seats 2 over from Keith!! Looking forward to the show

Quote Originally Posted by TimFan222 View Post
    Scored seats 2 over from Keith!! Looking forward to the show
    TBS will not be on stage, but TimFan222 & Company are coming anyway!
    Glad you two are still on tour!

Got back from Africa last night just in time to participate in the General Sale this morning! I didn't get tickets as awesome as you guys (I got Sect. C row H center, which looks to be at least 13th row, maybe 18th) but I'll still be able to have a good time enjoying Don's performance even from further back, and I didn't want to have to turn to a broker.

Countdown to Atlanta!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Don at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

Well done Soda. I logged in at exactly 3pm our time and saw the timer on TM count down, but when the page loaded there was nothing left. I'm not too disappointed. If a ticket comes my way I'll try to make it work but its not the end of the world if not. Delighted for all of you who CAN make these shows.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Got back from Africa last night just in time to participate in the General Sale this morning! I didn't get tickets as awesome as you guys (I got Sect. C row H center, which looks to be at least 13th row, maybe 18th) but I'll still be able to have a good time enjoying Don's performance even from further back, and I didn't want to have to turn to a broker.

Countdown to Atlanta!
    Congrats! The South Carolina and Illinois Four are hoping to meet for dinner. If it comes together, we would love for you to join us!

Default Re: Don at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center, Atlanta, GA - 10/17/15

At the hotel in Atlanta and eager to see Don in less than 24 hours!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten