Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Don at 92nd Street Y (Kaufmann Concert Hall) in New York, NY - 9/20/15

Border Rebel

Default Re: Don at 92nd Street Y (Kaufmann Concert Hall) in New York, NY - 9/20/15

Darn it! They must have added that option afterward.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Don at 92nd Street Y (Kaufmann Concert Hall) in New York, NY - 9/20/15

I got row G on the aisle. I had front row in my 'cart', but it errored out. It must be Don, the same thing happened to me buying tickets to his Revel show in 2013!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Sounds like a cool event! I'm going to move it to the Henley forum, though, since it's not a concert.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Don at Kaufmann Concert Hall in New York, NY - 9/20/15

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    And it looks like you can watch it on podcast. That's cool for us who can't make it.
    YES! Since my "driver" will be in Texas that weekend I can at least get the podcast.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

I was going to go, but arthritis has shut me down temporarily. I'm a little disappointed, but it's more important to take care of myself. I'm glad I have the opportunity to watch it online.

Made it to the box office just after 5 to see what my chances were of getting a ticket. Got one in one of the last few rows of the orchestra section, finally, after a technical glitch with the computer. The guy selling me the ticket thought they would sell out by the end of the day, and he was making plans to slip in and out of the room while the event was going on because the staff weren't being allowed to get tickets for themselves!
    Oh, and very specifically said NO PICTURE taking allowed!

Congrats ktdids!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I went on their website to see how well the tickets are selling. This event is almost sold out. Their are only 21 seats left. Maybe 5 handicap accessible seats and the rest are either companion seats or regular seats.

Don's Don Henley in Conversation with Billy Joel will be stream live this Sunday. So anybody that weren't able to go, we get to see this Sunday. Also they should post the interview of the 92nd Street Y website either the next day or later in the week. I don't know how they do their interview videos. I will definitely be on the lookout for the video or audio after the event.

https://screen.yahoo.com/don-henley-...140000628.html

The interview will also be stream live on 92Y's website this Sunday.
    I'm loving all these live stream. We are being spoiled especially when Don doesn't like this kind of stuff. Oh well. Not complaining. Good publicity for the album.

http://92yondemand.org/livecast