Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sat Sept 19 2015 - Live at Caesars Windsor Ontario

Default Re: Sat Sept 19 2015 - Live at Caesars Windsor Ontario

If he ended with TTS, it would bring the house down. I doubt ILBTs does that, but I respect your right to disagree on whether or not it should be played, Austin. Everyone has different tastes.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    If he ended with TTS, it would bring the house down. I doubt ILBTs does that, but I respect your right to disagree on whether or not it should be played, Austin. Everyone has different tastes.
    I still say he shouldn't end with ILBTS though...just have it somewhere in the set.

TTS, RMW, or LBG would be good closers I think.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    I think it goes over well with a live crowd and is a fun song...

I guess I shouldn't say anymore but I'm not prudish about a funny song being played.

I can only speak for myself but when it comes to Joe's solo stuff, those songs you mentioned don't do much for me. Neither does The Confessor, which I know everyone loves. I guess I'm saying everyone has different tastes even for the same artist.

I like the rockers (RMW, LBG, TTS, etc) and the "funny upbeat songs" (ILBTs, OAG, ANLMB, etc". A lot of the acoustic-y or ballady type stuff doesn't to much for me like PMAIAR or HMTTN or other songs like that).

Now to clarify, by funny I mean just that, they make me laugh. I don't mean it in a demeaning way.
    I'm not prudish about ILBTs. I know what you mean. I listen to it on iTunes & I actually don't dislike it that much. It's just that there are other funny songs, even something like Fishbone, which may work better in this day & age.