Thread: Joe Walsh : Fri 25 Sept 2015 : Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

Banned

Default Joe Walsh : Fri 25 Sept 2015 : Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

I was expecting more variety in the set list than this. It covers all basses but casual fans aren't going to travel a considerable distance to see such a short set. One fan said he spent more time getting out of the car park than watching the show.

Fri 25 Sept 2015
    Mid Hudson*Civic Center
    Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

1 Walk Away
    2 Life Of Illusion
    3 Over And Over
    4 Analog Man
    5 In The City
    6 Pretty Maids All In A Row
    7 Mother Says
    8 Turn To Stone
    9 The Bomber
    10 Rocky Mountain Way
    11 Funk #49
    12 Life's Been Good
    encore
    13 Life In The Fast Lane

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Joe Walsh : Fri 25 Sept 2015 : Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

Thanks again, F50. Having been to several other Joe solo shows, this seems to be about right for him. My guess is that this is a 90-minute show, which is what he and all the other band member's do for solo gigs. IIRC, he may have had more songs in some of his previous set lists, but the length of the show was still about the same.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Joe Walsh : Fri 25 Sept 2015 : Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks again, F50. Having been to several other Joe solo shows, this seems to be about right for him. My guess is that this is a 90-minute show, which is what he and all the other band member's do for solo gigs. IIRC, he may have had more songs in some of his previous set lists, but the length of the show was still about the same.
    When I saw Glenn in Australia the show was a lot longer than 90 minutes. It was at least 2 hours if not 2 and a half.