Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Health

Default Re: Glenn's Health prevents Eagles Participation in this years Kennedy Centre Honors

Get well Glenn!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Glenn's Health prevents Eagles Participation in this years Kennedy Centre Honors

So sorry to hear about Glenn's illness and I join my fellow Borderers in wishing him a full and speedy recovery. Glenn, I know your fans all over the world have you in their thoughts and prayers. for a happy and healthy future!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border

A part of u is a part of me brother, God Bless speedy recovery, you kept me sane in my darkest days of trying to get off the booze n blow with your music,......peace IBB

Out on the Border

hope he will get well

Border Rebel

Best wishes to Glenn for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Wow, get well soon and a speedy recovery Glenn.

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Praying that he will have a speedy recovery. Glad the honor can be put off until next year.

I've never had so many Google alerts about one topic! Can't stop worrying about Glenn.

Out on the Border

Last year I had disastrous intestinal problems, which doctors proved ignorant & powerless to fix. I had to do all my own research and, after coming close to death, finally fixed them myself. I'd like to share my experience so that Glenn may be able to benefit from it & possibly not have to have as severe surgery as it seems he's in for. If you're interested & think it's appropriate, just contact me & I'll give you all the education & experience I benefited from.

I'm not selling anything. I just want to help. Glenn has been a favorite of mine since I first heard Take It Easy on AM radio back in the '70s, when it played back-to-back with Horse With No Name all day, every day. I'd love to see him back to full health, since no one should have to endure intestinal problems without hope, and doctors are worthless these days.

Let me know, and best wishes for an accelerated return to normalcy.

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Kennedy Centre Honorees

I have a query about this:

An attempt to reform the Eagles in 1990 was put off, in part, because of surgery to remove a large part of Frey’s intestine.

To my knowledge the first surgery had been in the late 80s (as the Post states, 1986). I thought the reunion failed because Glenn was unimpressed with the other Eagles' supposed reasons for reforming (money). Felder basically confirms this (Eliot claims Henley vetoed the reunion). I was unaware that Glenn had surgery that year. Felder states he had surgery in 1993 (and then again in 1994; I had to wait until 1995 before seeing them for the first time).

*NB Soda or Dreamer, move this to the Glenn's Health thread if you think it's more appropriate; it is just that the longer article appears in this thread so I posted here.