Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Health

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Glenn's Health prevents Eagles Participation in this years Kennedy Centre Honors

Maybe he asked them not to. I'd say he only gave the information out due to the cancellation of the Kennedy Center because some explanation to the organisers was necessary. He is a very private person.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Default Re: Glenn's Health prevents Eagles Participation in this years Kennedy Centre Honors

I wasn't much of a fan the last time this happened in 1994, but from what I can gather, once he was out of the hospital, there were no updates until the band announced he was well enough to reschedule dates.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I do know that one time when he was in NY & I believe it was during the HFO tour, he became ill & went to a gastro dr. here in NY. I know he has has continuous issues with this, & I never heard it was related to drugs.

My bosses son had an tumor in his intestines at age 31 & he is also a doctor doing residency & had to have major surgery. He lives a very healthy lifesyle. I know he doesn't do drugs, that's for sure.
    I don't believe this condition is related to drug problems, but possibly more genetic. Not sure if anyone in Glenn's family has had this or similar condition, but could be.
    Diverticulitis is a congenital condition that when it flares, and won't settle with medical management requires surgery to remove the infected/inflamed part of the bowel. Don't think drugs would effect it. Alcohol might antagonise it.

I don't know how reliable this source is http://www.961therocket.com/onair/ch...mber-14135125/

It says "Eagles' singer-guitarist Glenn Frey has undergone intestinal surgery and is said to be doing "better."

I pray that it's true.

I wish they'd cited where they got their information, but I certainly hope it's true.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Yes. I got it in a Google alert. Hopefully we will hear something from a more reliable source soon.

Border Desperado SilverAcidRayne's Avatar

Default hey guys...

hey everyone... I'm just catching up and I hear the Glenn isn't doing too well? does anyone know how he's doing and what's going on?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: hey guys...

SAR - We haven't heard any updates about Glenn health since his recent surgery. Everything we know about can be found here.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    SAR - We haven't heard any updates about Glenn health since his recent surgery. Everything we know about can be found here.
    Do we know that he has had the surgery?

I hope he IS recovering....