HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY GLENN FREY ONLINE!!!

Wow! It's almost impossible to think the site is now a decade old. The time has flown by for sure. Many of you already know this story, but I am going to repeat it for such a momentous occasion. I have been a huge Eagles fan from the band's beginning and had mostly shared my love equally between Glenn and Don. However, just a couple of weeks before GFO opened, I had attended the Eagles concert in Oakland, CA where Glenn stole my heart and 'chose' me forever. So right in the middle of my new obsession with him, I was elated to learn Soda had made a fansite for him. Not too long after that, she started Flip City, which was the very small private message board predecessor to The Border. And as they say - the rest is history. It has been great being along for the ride and these sites have literally changed my life too. There's no way I would have ever figured when I got a PM from Soda in November, 2005 wanting to meet up at the Sacramento show that we'd still be doing this ten years later. And BTW -for the record, I still love Don, too. And Joe. And Timothy.

Congratulation, Nancy! You have a lot to be proud of with all of the sites, but, like you, Glenn Frey Online is also special to me since it was the beginning of all of this.