Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cass County Survivor coming up Jan. 20!

Default Cass County Survivor coming up Jan. 20!

Time to get those Cass County albums out and rank the songs! We'll be starting our Cass County Survivor this Wednesday at 8:00 EST. I'm really interested to see how this one is going to turn out. The more players, the merrier!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Cass County Survivor coming up Jan. 20!

Are we going to include the 2 bonus tracks from the Target version?
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border

I haven't got those because I'm not in the US. It depends how many Borderers got that version.

Stuck on the Border Jonny Come Lately's Avatar
    Watching the hazy sun sinking in the sea in England

I'm very much looking forward to playing. It should be interesting especially as it's a new release and therefore perhaps will begin to see which songs are the fan favourites from the album?

I don't really mind whether the Target tracks are included or not, although I don't have them myself. Just a thought - when this has been played for the Eagles debut album in the past, was Get You In The Mood included? That's quite a good parallel I feel as GYITM has never formally been considered part of the Eagles album (as opposed to, say, Fleetwood Mac's Silver Springs, which has been added to the Rumours tracklist) yet clearly belongs to that era of the band's music.

I'm afraid I probably won't be able to participate in Round 1 as I will be quite busy next week. I feel I need to give the album another full listen prior to playing as it is still quite new to me and I won't have time to do that until next weekend, so I'll probably start voting from Round 2 onwards unless a big favourite of mine is in danger of elimination in Round 1.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Come Lately View Post
    I'm very much looking forward to playing. It should be interesting especially as it's a new release and therefore perhaps will begin to see which songs are the fan favourites from the album?

I don't really mind whether the Target tracks are included or not, although I don't have them myself. Just a thought - when this has been played for the Eagles debut album in the past, was Get You In The Mood included? That's quite a good parallel I feel as GYITM has never formally been considered part of the Eagles album (as opposed to, say, Fleetwood Mac's Silver Springs, which has been added to the Rumours tracklist) yet clearly belongs to that era of the band's music.

I'm afraid I probably won't be able to participate in Round 1 as I will be quite busy next week. I feel I need to give the album another full listen prior to playing as it is still quite new to me and I won't have time to do that until next weekend, so I'll probably start voting from Round 2 onwards unless a big favourite of mine is in danger of elimination in Round 1.
    I'm not 100% on this but I think we included GYITM in a Non Album Songs Survivor.

I can't wait for this survivor game. I have no idea which song I'm going to vote off first or who will win. I have two possibility of which song will win.

I'm going to go ahead and include the bonus songs, I think. GYITM was never a bonus song, and it did get put in a non-album survivor, but I think songs that were included on a version of the album are fair game.

What do you guys think?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Fine by me as I have both versions. I agree that since they appear on a version of the album, that they should be included.

It Don't Matter to the Sun(the duet with Stevie Nicks) is available on youtube: https://youtu.be/Az_CeiOkvxk

I can't find a video for Here Comes Those Tears Again.
    -Kim-

Thanks for posting the video, AG, because I don't have the version with the extra songs.
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."

You're welcome NOLA. I've searched Google for a video or stream of Here Comes Those Tears Again, but the only thing I found was a youtube video with no audio.
    -Kim-