Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1281

Thread: Remembering Glenn Frey

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Remembering Glenn Frey

So glad you got to meet Henry, NYC Fan. A few of us Borderers got to meet him at one of the L.A. Forum shows. We also found him to be very friendly and sweet.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thank you all for the beautiful pictures and memories. I am late posting this, I thought about it on the 18th but didn't make it on here...I can't believe its been 7 years. I love the memorial. I hope to get to LA one of these days and see all the Eagles-related sites, including Joshua Tree.

NYC Fan, that's a great story! I always thought Henry Diltz seemed like he'd be a cool guy to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Fan View Post
    Beautiful pictures and remembrances of Glenn, all. Thank you. Loved the memorial at Cap Rock. I was just there in December. Wish I would have remembered to look for that as we walked around, in case it was still there ❤️ Love Joshua Tree so much. It’s such a spiritual place.

Thought of Glenn yesterday, as I often do. Can’t believe it’s been 7 years. Thought I’d share a story from this past Summer. I got to meet Henry Diltz at an exhibit of his photos at the NYC Morrison Hotel Gallery, and he was such a lovely guy. I told him that I had recently bought two of his photos from the gallery (one of the Eagles, and one of Glenn) and how happy they made me whenever I looked at them. Henry said what a great guy Glenn was, and I said how much I still miss him. He smiled and said he knows Glenn is having a great time on the other side.

I try to think of that whenever I think of Glenn in a sad way, and it always makes me smile. I’m sure he is 😁
    Awesome that you got to meet Henry Diltz and talk to him about Glenn. Lovely story!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Henry was such a nice guy. Would have loved to have talked to him more about the photos I bought; about where they were taken, etc., but there were several people waiting to talk to him, and I didn’t want to be “that” person who won’t shut up.

You could tell his affection for Glenn though. His face lit up when he said what a great guy he was. And absolutely no hesitation that Glenn is now having a great time on the other side. It was so sweet.

He was signing album covers. etc. for people, which was so nice. Of course I never thought he would, since it was just an exhibit of his photos, so I didn’t have their first album with me. Would have loved that. Hopefully there will be a next time!

Don’t mean to get off topic, but it’s cool how Glenn is obviously remembered fondly by so many ❤️❤️

Remembering Glenn once again on this day that has becoming one to celebrate his life, to remember the joy he brought to all of us in so many ways.

"Whatever time may take away, it cannot change the way we feel today."

Here's to Glenn Frey!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Remembering Glenn once again on this day that has becoming one to celebrate his life, to remember the joy he brought to all of us in so many ways.

"Whatever time may take away, it cannot change the way we feel today."

Here's to Glenn Frey!
    You are so right!!!
    A beautiful man that brought joy and beautiful music to our world.
    He is still so missed.

The happiness he brought returns every time his music and memory come to mind in the millions of lives he touched.

So thankful for your beautiful music and heart, Glenn.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MAH5CkuAVc
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

It's hard to believe Glenn left us 8 years ago. There is hardly a day that goes by that I don't think of him.

Glenn - You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten. We love you forever!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Definitely doesn't seem like it's been 8 years. Wow.

RIP Glenn. You are sorely missed and I would give anything to go see another Eagles concert with you in the band.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I remember thinking earlier in January that it was coming up, but forgot the actual day...I can't believe its been 8 years. Glenn, you are still so missed.