Thanks for the link. I'm going to go ahead and C&P what he said here, because I'm afraid in a year's time or whatever, all these links will be gone.

Dolan said:
"He was the leader of the Eagles, and he had a standard and a work ethic that he imparted – and he had willing participants in the rest of the band – but he was not satisfied until it reached a very, very high level," Dolan told PEOPLE after performing. "He was insatiable in his appetite in the pursuit of reaching that sound and you could hear it in every show they did."

Dolan is honoring his late friend by displaying that same level of determination. "I talk to our guys and say, 'We cannot practice enough, we can get better at this, you think it's good now but we can get better.' That really is Glenn and his epitaph."

Dolan was lucky enough to open for the band many times, but nothing can compare to the first time he took the stage with the Eagles.

"The first time? Scary as hell, there was nobody there," he recalls. "I just remember being scared, thinking, 'Can I really do this?' When we did the sound check, I was like, 'We're way too high and there are way too many seats out there,'" Dolan laughed. "But you know, we went out and did it."