Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randy Mourns Glenn

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Randy Meisner ill

I have a book from the mid-90s (called "To the Limit") which has a quote from Randy that he thinks of Felder and Walsh as "traitors" because he expected them to leave at the same time as him to form a new group. It didn't sound lke they had remained friends throughout, but possibly they reconnected after Felder was fired.

In Bernie's mail to Lefsetz, he said he's still in touch with Randy and Don Felder.

Out on the Border

I had forgotten that. Well at some point they regained their friendship and I am glad that they did.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Randy Meisner is wonderful and well

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    I have a book from the mid-90s (called "To the Limit") which has a quote from Randy that he thinks of Felder and Walsh as "traitors" because he expected them to leave at the same time as him to form a new group.
    I remember it as being more gentle than that, but I'll check the book tonight as my memory is not what it used to be! I thought Randy said he felt "kind of betrayed" but also acknowledged that Joe and Felder had a bit of a buzz on from being out that night, and perhaps they weren't totally serious about leaving the band.

P.S. I changed the title of this post because my heart drops every time I see, "Randy Meisner is ill"

Thank you for changing the title of the post NMB. I also get a sick feeling every time I see the title of the this thread. Wonderful and well is much better.

Stuck on the Border

Given that the thread originally referred to events in 2009, perhaps a new thread should be started. Just a suggestion.

I could separate the thread into two pieces. I'm unsure what the title should be. "Randy Mourns Glenn" perhaps.

Edited: Done.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten