Thread: Will The Eagles release Long Road and History tour DVDs?

Default Will The Eagles release Long Road and History tour DVDs?

The History of the Eagles tour is finished.And Frey has gone╮(╯_╰)╭ R.I.P. I mean the eagles may over.(It's my opinion.) They still have a lot of DVDs unreleased. I think the concert they live at EastRuth(1994-08-24) is great.Do you think it is possible to release Long Road,History tour and EastRuth DVDs?I saw this concert in the History of The Eagles.In addition,I'm an eaglesfan from China. so my English is not so good.
    Last edited by EaglesCN; 02-10-2016 at 03:38 AM.
    Eaglesfan From China!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Will The Eagles release Long Road and History tour DVDs?

Welcome EaglesCN - No one knows at this point what will happen at this point, It is my belief that the remaining band members and Irving will get together at a later time to sort through what they want to do. For right now, I suspect their focus is on the just announced Grammy tribute and the memorial that they are planning in Glenn's honor. Then, later this year, they will have the Kennedy Center Honors Ceremony. That's all we know for now.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Smile Re: Will The Eagles release Long Road and History tour DVDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Welcome EaglesCN - No one knows at this point what will happen at this point, It is my belief that the remaining band members and Irving will get together at a later time to sort through what they want to do. For right now, I suspect their focus is on the just announced Grammy tribute and the memorial that they are planning in Glenn's honor. Then, later this year, they will have the Kennedy Center Honors Ceremony. That's all we know for now.
    Thank you for your answer, I am very excited to learn that they will be attending the Grammy tribute, this is my first time on the Internet to communicate with foreigners, I hope we can become friends, if you want to. Maybe we have cultural differences, but we all like eagles, like listening to their songs. (^_^)
    Eaglesfan From China!

Out on the Border

Default Re: Will The Eagles release Long Road and History tour DVDs?

How about a long run dvd?