Quote Originally Posted by Momma Tee View Post
Just reading about his son singing "Take It Easy" and Joe's new song have the tears falling again. I can only imagine how emotional it must have been in person! Maybe that's what has kept me in this emotional state? The only release I've been able to find is here or on various FB pages where other fans have shared their sorrow. I know I would pay any amount to attend an event or concert to honor Glenn. Despite what the music industry or media outlets think, we recognize that his amazing talent and sound will never be matched! I know it's crazy, but when I'm listening to their music or watching the DVDs, I'm able to tune out the reality that he's really gone. It makes my world a much happier place for just a little while longer! :'}
Pretty much how I feel too Momma. I know that there are plenty of people out there that are close to me but that feel I should have gotten over this by now. Its the support of the this Border and its members, the various FB groups and a few of my very close friends that understand what I am going through and just how hard it is to pick myself up and move on. I was driving into the city last night to collect my husband who was working and I had my iphone on shuffle. POMPOY came on. I held on for a while until 'Look at me I'm running out of time'. Then I lost it. Its as well it was dark so nobody saw me sobbing as I drove. Then Brave New World came on. That comforted me in a strange way.

'Dont worry Darlin' It will all be over soon. Remember you will always be my girl. Somehow you will find the strength to stand up on you own. Here in this Brave New World'

Without you Glenn its certainly a new world.