Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy's wife Lana has died

Out on the Border

Default Re: Horrible news this morning

It's very sad I hope Randy has Genuine friend who will be there for him as he deals with this. Maybe this is his chance to heal and get healthy maybe reconnect with his children. God Bless him as he deal with this I prey he can find some Peace. Stay Strong Randy you are not alone many people out their rooting for you Namaste

Default Re: Horrible news this morning

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    From the NY Post (another tabloid), police are stating in no uncertain terms now that it was an accident: The woman was reaching for an item in a darkened closet when a gun accidentally went off, killing her at about 5:32 p.m. on Sunday, cops said. “There was an accidental discharge of the firearm. It was completely accidental, there is nothing indicative of a murder, homicide or a suicide,” LAPD Det. Gus Barrientos told The Post. “It’s a weird accident, that’s all I can say. There was absolutely no struggle, just a freak accident.”

Updated article here: http://pagesix.com/2016/03/07/eagles...ife-shot-dead/
    I love Randy Meiser, hes my favorite Eagle....but under the recent circumstances (the police being called to his house by the wife 2 hours earlier... And other things) And being that this supposed accident is so bizarre , how can they be so quick to say for sure it was an accident?

If Randy is really inncent in all this I would hope that the other eagles would step up and try to get randys life back in order. Money shouldnt be an issue.

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Randy's wife Lana has died

I hope Randy gets the support that he needs.

It seems irresponsible that they were allowed to keep firearms in the house.

Out on the Border

This is so sad. Police say he had nothing to do with it as there is CCTV in the house.

Never really hear much about the Eagles on the radio here in Ireland but now it is for all the wrong reasons. First, all the tributes to Glenn Frey and now just heard "Take it to the Limit" on the radio and thankfully it was just to wish Randy a happy birthday.

Maybe now he will be able to get the help that he needs and life might settle down.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cmacg View Post
    This is so sad. Police say he had nothing to do with it as there is CCTV in the house.
    Also, the gun was still in the case apparently. But I don't wish to speculate anymore. It was a tragic accident and I pray that Randy will be alright.

Thinking of Randy on his birthday today. This must be so difficult I cannot even imagine. I hope he has a good support network of friends to help him through this.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

What terrible news! I hope Randy can get some reliable help. Prayers for him and his family.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Wow, I heard she died but had no idea of the story until just now. How does a gun fall in a closet & go off on her head??. OMG! How horrible for Randy. Today is his birthday. I'm afraid not a very happy one for him. All so sad. Poor Randy. I feel for him & this terrible incident. RIP Lana. Prayers for the family

It breaks my heart that Randy is dealing with another tragedy today instead of celebrating. I pray that his children will see their way clear to resolve their estrangement and give him the love and support he not only so justly deserves but certainly must need at this time. Life is much too short to let differences drive a wedge between parents and children and sad that it often takes a tragic situation to put things aside. I'm keeping Randy and his family/friends in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time, and may Lana rest in peace.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I don't know if this is true, but TMZ is usually accurate when it comes to police information. They are claiming that Randy is on 72-hour psychiatric hold after threatening suicide. God, please watch over Randy.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/08/randy-...shotgun-death/