Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy's wife Lana has died

Default Re: Randy's wife Lana has died

Agree, Soda. Reading comments on TMZ is like trying to follow the plot of a very poorly written soap opera. Danger - train wreck ahead!
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I decided to satisfy my own curiosity and read the comments on the article. They wouldn't load on my tablet, and maybe, that's a good thing.

I really hope that Randy is getting the help he needs. It's sad that his relationship with his children is the way that it is.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I wonder what happened for him and his children to be so at odds? Anyone know? (Marriage to Lana, possibly?)
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I wonder what happened for him and his children to be so at odds? Anyone know? (Marriage to Lana, possibly?)
    Who knows - but they may have stood a better chance of a good relationship together if the ex-wife had let her ex-husband get on with his second marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    The only thing I wonder about is who and why did someone put those spurs inside a gun case and position them so they would fall from the top? In my experience, my husband has a gun closet, standing guns are placed with the butt of the rifle on the floor with the barrel pointing up. How could spurs be in the top if it was standing like that? You would have thought they would have been placed in the bottom of it, by the butt and naturally on the floor. Very strange.

We don't know if the gun was standing or maybe on a shelf.
    The police said that when Lana went to move the gun, the spurs slid along the gun and were heavy enough to cause it to fire. It depends on how she lifted it. I got the impression that the spurs were at the bottom. The gun was a antique rifle and some have speculated that the spurs could have been from the Desperado photo shoot.

av

I pray for Randy

as far as the gun storage, not everyone is gun smart when storing them. Also when people are searching for things, they are not always careful or gentle. Maybe she never gave a second thought about it.

When I am looking for things my mind is on what I am looking for and not all the things I have to look behind or around.

It sounds like it is just a careless horrible accident.

My thoughts and prayers are for all of the Meisner family.

I hate that sweet gentle Randy is spending his twilight years in such horrible circumstance

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm1968 View Post
    I would not want to speculate about his personal life. It stirs the pot.
    His ex-wife has been stirring the pot for years. His personal life could have remained private until it was put out there on any public forum available. What good has that done anyone? A broken man, a broken family and a dead wife.

There shouldn't have been a loaded gun in that house with the fighting between them, DV & cops called to the house many times & mental issues. For a gun to go off by accident, makes me wonder if she was reaching to get it???
    This is so horrible. These two were obviously doing alcohol & drugs, something bad was bound to happen. I am so sorry that Randy is going through this. With his issues, it's going to be really difficult to get back to anywhere normal. I really hope his kids come to take care of him. Aren't children from his first wife? I know he was married while in the Eagles.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    There shouldn't have been a loaded gun in that house with the fighting between them, DV & cops called to the house many times & mental issues. For a gun to go off by accident, makes me wonder if she was reaching to get it???
    This is so horrible. These two were obviously doing alcohol & drugs, something bad was bound to happen. I am so sorry that Randy is going through this. With his issues, it's going to be really difficult to get back to anywhere normal. I really hope his kids come to take care of him. Aren't children from his first wife? I know he was married while in the Eagles.
    His children were with his first wife Jennifer.

Wow ! I read some of those comments on there and feel like I need a gallon or two of brain bleach !
    It's such a sad situation for everyone involved and I'm hoping Randy can pull himself out of it and be better than he has been in a very long time.
    Its definitely going to be a struggle for him and I hope he has the right people supporting him and that he is not taken advantage of . It is scary to think of his already made threats in the past of suicide . Hopefully the reality of all of this will make him realize that he does want to live and he finds the courage deep within himself to rebuild his life and live the rest of his years in some manner of peace.
    I only hope that he and his children can come together and have some sort of an understanding that will help overcome some of the bad feelings that have colored their relationship over the years . I'd love to see him enjoying not only the love of his children ,but especially that of his beautiful grandchildren .
    SIGH ....