Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy's wife Lana has died

Default Re: Randy's wife Lana has died

Why would you put spurs in a rifle case. The last article I read said she was looking for a pair of shoes.???

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Spurs in a gun bag what the heck. A stored gun that is loaded with no safety on. This is getting more and more bizarre. The 911 call will come out, I'm guessing soon, as will the coroner's report and the investigative report, which hopefully was conducted by an agency other than LAPD, because they will be covering their own heinie every step of the way.

Out on the Border

Does it really take much imagination to conceive of a way that one could rig a rifle to 'accidentally go off' like this?

hmm, let's see .. slip rifle into bag, ensure loaded, ensure safety is off, place a heavy object above trigger.

when someone attempts to lift the rifle, boom.

I'm not saying Randy did anything. Maybe I've watched too much CSI or Matlock or something. Probably that. Just thinking.

after all it does say in this article:
    Meisner wrote in an application for a restraining order: 'I am afraid that... she will come to the home and become enraged and perhaps kill me.

....on the whole...a very sad situation for everyone...there's no doubt in my mind that both Randy and his wife, were in a terrible situation..either due to drugs or mental incapacities..something like this was bound to happen.....

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Why would you put spurs in a rifle case. The last article I read said she was looking for a pair of shoes.???
    I really am praying that is the case. It just seems odd because of the prior info and the fact the police had been to the house already.

Obviously Randy didn't do it, but the question is why and how she went to get the gun if she did, and if she didn't why were spurs in that bag with a loaded gun OFF of safety. It makes no sense.

Is it confirmed that there is cctv footage?

Either way, the odds that:
    1- you call 911 90 minutes before
    2- she went looking in a closet where there was a shotgun
    3- that the shotgun went off on its own
    4- du tomsome weight that fell on trigger
    5- while pointed in her heads drection

The odds of all that happening in sequence coincidentally is probably harder than winning the lottery

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawManNJ View Post
    Is it confirmed that there is cctv footage?

Either way, the odds that:
    1- you call 911 90 minutes before
    2- she went looking in a closet where there was a shotgun
    3- that the shotgun went off on its own
    4- du tomsome weight that fell on trigger
    5- while pointed in her heads drection

The odds of all that happening in sequence coincidentally is probably harder than winning the lottery
    a 'source' said there was surveillance footage.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...ot-wound-head/

The source revealed that there were surveillance cameras in the proximity of where the tragic incident took place, and cops will be reviewing the footage.

Stuck on the Border

My 2 cents. I know little of
    - bipolar disorder
    - alcoholism
    - cocaine use
    - gun ownership
    - Californian law
    - domestic abuse.

However, having guns in a household where there are "mood disturbances", substance abuse and marital disorder sounds like an accident - or crime - waiting to happen.

Even if there is no criminal case, I would expect there to be an investigation of the circumstances (by the coroner?). Why was the gun loaded? Why was it stored in a closet rather than a gun safe? Was it legally owned? Should the gun licence have been withdrawn after the events of last year? If that investigation is fudged then perhaps that would be more from fear of the pro-gun lobby rather than LAPD protecting itself.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm1968 View Post
    I do not want to speculate why she was in that closet, what her motives were or why the police didn't remove one of them from the home when they were there earlier. We don't know any details except for that the police confirmed through CCTV that he was in another area of the house when the gun went off and that it was an accident. We should be thrilled that there is undeniable proof that he is innocent instead of him being falsely charged for murder. I know that I am.
    Me too. I just want Randy to be alright.

Lana's brother Jeff posted this on a Randy fan page very early this morning: "To all of you that are concerned, though devastated, Randy is in good hands and has many people supporting him that care a great deal about him and his welfare."

Thank God for that. I was afraid that Randy is going through this nightmare alone. An attorney for the "other side" in the conservator case told Fox News yesterday that Randy is unreachable, that none of his friends or family have been able to contact him in psychiatric hold.

Just a reminder to take everything you read about this case with a grain of caution. Jeff also said, "Anyone that knows Lana and Randy personally knows that those reports [of an abusive relationship] are completely untrue, and I am disgusted that they are repeated over and over as though they are fact."

Border Desperado tequila mockingbird's Avatar

[QUOTE=NightMistBlue;325389]Me too. I just want Randy to be alright.

Lana's brother Jeff posted this on a Randy fan page very early this morning: "To all of you that are concerned, though devastated, Randy is in good hands and has many people supporting him that care a great deal about him and his welfare."

Thank God for that. I was afraid that Randy is going through this nightmare alone. An attorney for the "other side" in the conservator case told Fox News yesterday that Randy is unreachable, that none of his friends or family have been able to contact him in psychiatric hold.

Just a reminder to take everything you read about this case with a grain of caution. Jeff also said, "Anyone that knows Lana and Randy personally knows that those reports [of an abusive relationship] are completely untrue, and I am disgusted that they are repeated over and over as though they are fact."[/QUOTE

By Randy's own testimony abuse took place. He was very specific in his statement about cocaine fueled incidents that had occurred, and even said that he feared she would kill him. This was not Ward and June Cleaver. The call just 90 minutes before her death was listed as a "domestic violence" incident. Neighbors have stated that the police were a common sight at the home. So, for anyone to claim that, " those reports [of an abusive relationship] are completely untrue" seems contrary to the documented facts. Why is it easier to believe that not one, not two, but, ALL THREE of his children are money grubbing liars. Yet, the self-admitted cocaine taking, paranoid and delusional wife is a paragon of virtue. C'mon.

"The first thing that happens is you get some kind of label and you've gotta live up to it and then you just get caught in that. And, I forget what the second thing is." ~Joe Walsh