Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy's wife Lana has died

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Randy's wife Lana has died

I'm not taking sides or saying his wife was without flaw. I only wrote take everything you read with a grain of caution, don't jump to conclusions. The two factions have been at odds with each other for years and it's very difficult - probably impossible - for outsiders like ourselves to know what is true.

This article from Radar Online out today says surveillance footage confirmed the shooting was accidental. Warning: there is graphic language in this.
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...ng-accidental/
    Last edited by NightMistBlue; 03-10-2016 at 01:06 PM.

It is true that the two "factions" will never agree. The only possible good news to come out of this tragic event is that the CCTV showed Randy to have been in another area of the house just as he told LAPD. He found her and the gruesome scene. It is no wonder that he is traumatized.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

The more I read about it the harder it is to believe. A freak accident is an understatement. It's like something that you would see on Spike TV's 1,001 ways to die. Just goes to show you that anything can happen at any given time. I hope that in due time, our questions will be answered.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border Jonny Come Lately's Avatar
    Watching the hazy sun sinking in the sea in England

I have not posted in this thread until now because I simply did not know quite what to say. This is truly shocking and tragic. Such awful timing as well given that it was the day before his 70th birthday which ought to have been cause for celebration. My thoughts are with both families and I hope Randy gets the help and support he needs in the aftermath of these awful events.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Come Lately View Post
    I have not posted in this thread until now because I simply did not know quite what to say. This is truly shocking and tragic. Such awful timing as well given that it was the day before his 70th birthday which ought to have been cause for celebration. My thoughts are with both families and I hope Randy gets the help and support he needs in the aftermath of these awful events.
    Well said, JCL. My thoughts, too.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Out on the Border

I've been reading this thread since I learned of Lana's tragic death. I hope and pray Randy will get the help he needs and deserves. I have followed their relationship for a while now. I believe - and I hope - I am correct - that Randy had nothing to do with her death. There is a law known as karma - what goes around - comes around...To clarify - if anything good can come from this - perhaps this will be Randy's chance to get healthy with the support of his family and friends.
    Last edited by Christy1960; 03-12-2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: clarification

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Come Lately View Post
    That was extremely well said, Jonny.

Border Rebel

I agree. It's exactly the way I feel, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Stuck on the Border

I think it sucks that nobody ever wrote about Randy before. And I'm sure tons of people considered Timothy an original member. And a lot of people who knew better didn't care. But since negative stuff started happening they have never failed to write about it and mention "THE ORIGINAL EAGLES BASSIST" or something like that.

Thank goodness for CCTV or this man would have been thrown to the wolves. In the DV report, she did not want to press charges. Makes one wonder why if she truly felt in danger, which I am not in anyway saying she didn't, why not get him out of the home if he was threatening, or acting erratic as the article states. I just hope he gets better and tries to move one from all his problems. Blessings.
    Still the best voice, talented bass player I have ever heard. Love and prayers to all his family.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............