Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Randy's wife Lana has died

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Randy's wife Lana has died

She was a cocktail waitress at a nightclub called Sash. She and Randy got together in 1984, married in '96. Second marriage for both. She doesn't have any children.

Her mom has some kind of home furnishings business (if I understand correctly - I think it's bedsheets and things like that?) that Lana helped with sometimes.

Jeff Beucler, her brother, mentioned she was buried this past Saturday.

Out on the Border

Thanks! That is the most I have heard of her story. It just seems that I see the same 2 or 3 pictures of them together and I wondered. Seems that after three decades together there would be a few more floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    She was a cocktail waitress at a nightclub called Sash. She and Randy got together in 1984, married in '96. Second marriage for both. She doesn't have any children.

Her mom has some kind of home furnishings business (if I understand correctly - I think it's bedsheets and things like that?) that Lana helped with sometimes.

Can i ask you where you saw him posting or is it
    Private forums ?
    Also you wouldnt have a link to the evaluation
    That disagrees that Randy is impaired would you ?
    Thankd in Advance , although it is heartbreaking
    And gives me a headache , I like to read and keep up
    With what is going in in this situation . As i said
    Id hate to be the judge in this case ... Ive flopped
    Back and forth on my opinions many times .
    Im also a bit if a crime sleuth /court junkie and as such
    Like to ponder all of the angles ... And this one
    Has many !

Quote Originally Posted by lovejunker View Post
    Thanks! That is the most I have heard of her story. It just seems that I see the same 2 or 3 pictures of them together and I wondered. Seems that after three decades together there would be a few more floating around.
    Agreed .. And i think thats another thing that
    Makes people curious about her .
    Somehow when we learn more about people it tends to
    Humanize them more .

Im wondering does anyone know why Heather
    Required chemo ?
    And is she recovered ?
    Or do we not know anything regarding that ?

I'll PM you.

Thanks !
    Im always intersted in both sides of the story .

So now , as in all loss of a loved one, reality sets in .
    Seems after a burial is when people eventually start
    To go back to their own lives and the bereaved are forced
    To deal with the reality of their loss and try to carry on without
    Their presence .
    My heart hurts for Randy and all who loved her .
    RIP Lana

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I honestly don't know who to believe and I think, in Randy's condition, that he doesn't really know either.

I think it's very sad what has happened to him and his children. I don't know what happened to cause their estrangement, but something did. I don't trust any of the ones that 'have his best interests at heart'. I hope Randy can trust these that he has requested. It's really hard to say unless you know all parties involved. It seems to me there is a big money-grab going on. Everyone is scrambling.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

In my opinion only, I believe a lot of the animosity against his ex wife and children was planted by his now deceased wife. From what I have read and from some the the recordings of Lana to relatives I've heard, she controlled pretty much all of Randy's life and did pretty much whatever she wanted to do. i.e. go on cruises alone, etc... Marriage is a partnership of two people.However, On one hand maybe he didn't want to go on cruises, on the other maybe she wanted to be alone and away from him or to be with someone else. We are none the wiser as to why Randy seems to have these feelings towards Jennifer and his children, and probably never will be. We can only go on what people saw and heard as to what was going on in their life. And that at best is hearsay. Except for the domestic disturbances and police calls of record. It is hard to unravel something when again there is no real evidence to the fact. Randy was with this woman for a very long time. When you have addiction problems, you become depend on people in your life whether they are good or bad for you. Once again all I can say is thank the good lord they had CCTV cameras or this man would be in jail. I also pray he has chosen wisely the people he trusts to help him. But I personally have my doubts, considering his issues at hand. IMO

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

I agree DJ and Brooke.

Right now I'm hoping for two things. One, his health both mental and physical. The other is making sure the people put in charge of watching over him are in it for the right reasons and there is no agenda or malicious reason.

I'm very glad there was CCTV that confirmed Randy didn't do it (if there wasn't I do think he would be prosecuted), and I'm hoping now he will distance himself from the wrong people and find someone to watch over him that is concerned only about his well being and making sure it doesn't go into the wrong hands.

If his children are truly only after the money and want him to die, then that is sad - no other way to put it. But I'm not sure if that's the case and am hoping it isn't. I think that Lana wasn't good for him and I also think that the prior conservator (James Newton) is iffy at best.

All in all, speculations aside - I'm hoping for him to find good people to be around and to watch over him and his estate that have no hidden agenda or any conflict of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I honestly don't know who to believe and I think, in Randy's condition, that he doesn't really know either.

I think it's very sad what has happened to him and his children. I don't know what happened to cause their estrangement, but something did. I don't trust any of the ones that 'have his best interests at heart'. I hope Randy can trust these that he has requested. It's really hard to say unless you know all parties involved. It seems to me there is a big money-grab going on. Everyone is scrambling.
    ^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^