Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy's wife Lana has died

Border Desperado

Default Re: Horrible news this morning

I've been thinking exactly the same thing. I read that he's been been having a tough time recently. Hopefully someone reaches out to him.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I'm very worried, and pray that Randy is receiving a lot of love and support from those around him.

Border Desperado SilverAcidRayne's Avatar

absolutely.... heartbreaking

Just read this on CNN.com. What a horrible and tragic accident! Thoughts and prayers to their respective families. So very sad.
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

I had to go back to confirm that was actually the LAPD press release itself and not a website reporting on the press release. Does anyone else find the editorializing by the PR department strange? "Famed" Eagles member... "tragically" shot? Usually these types of press releases are dry and stick to the facts. This type of language seems so out of step with how results of official investigations are typically announced - it's more like something TMZ or the Daily Mail would write, not the actual police department itself.

LAPD is going to be in CYA mode regardless of the facts. Fastest death investigation ever. It's all bad news, but at least Randy is not implicated.
    Last edited by MaryCalifornia; 03-07-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Border Desperado SilverAcidRayne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I had to go back to confirm that was actually the LAPD press release itself and not a website reporting on the press release. Does anyone else find the editorializing by the PR department strange? "Famed" Eagles member... "tragically" shot? Usually these types of press releases are dry and stick to the facts. This type of language seems so out of step with how results of official investigations are typically announced - it's more like something TMZ or the Daily Mail would write, not the actual police department itself.

LAPD is going to be in CYA mode regardless of the facts. Fastest death investigation ever. It's all bad news, but at lease Randy is not implicated.
    right... almost like they are trying to get some kind of "publicity" out of this? I did think about that. it's all so terrible

It has been reported that there are security cameras in the home and that should exonerate Randy if he wasn't in the room. Police have ruled it an accident. How much can this man take. He has been through so much including mourning Glenn's passing and now his wife. I hope some of his friends are with him.

Out on the Border

does it seem that when there's smoke there's fire. I mean it seems there have been a lot of stories about Randy the past few years. A lot of them have been denied but it makes you wonder.

- rumors about him losing his mental faculties
    - rumor that he planned on doing a murder-suicide
    - that whole conservatorship thing

I also know that Randy's kids do not like Lana and I kind of wonder if they'll be the ones to take care of him.

Stuck on the Border

This is very sad & may Lana rest in peace, however I note that the cops had been called to the house earlier that evening due to a 'domestic violence' incident.

I just read a report that said Randy was hospitalized. This is all so sad.