Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don Henley w/ Carole King at Hyde Park in London, England - July 3, 2016

Default Re: Don Henley w/ Carole King at Hyde Park in London, England - July 3, 2016

Disappointed that Don's set has been cut to 75 mins at Hyde Park.
    I know that Don is the special guest but perhaps they could not have included
    One or two of the lesser known acts to make room.
    I like Carole King but Don is the main reason we bought tickets.

Default Re: Don Henley w/ Carole King at Hyde Park in London, England - July 3, 2016

That's unfortunate. It seems that's almost always the case at festivals with multiple acts (I've been to a few of those in my time). Rarely will you get the whole show, although one lives in hope!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Very unfortunate really but I'm not terribly surprised as they usually have a lot to get through on festivals. This often happens acts. I'm glad I didn't jump the gun but waited for the full dates. But he WILL be very enjoyable to those of you who do go. You will certainly get quality
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Tomorrow! Really looking forward to this, I just happened to have a trip to London booked for the same timeframe & was thrilled to get tickets to see Carole - I squealed when I saw Don would be there too.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne