Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: "Ultimate Don Henley Experience" in Dallas, TX on Apr. 30 - May 2

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: "Ultimate Don Henley Experience" in Dallas, TX on Apr. 30 - May 2

Same here! That would be a great question for him!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Or, maybe a query about his next album. Rumored to be full of R&B songs. But, I think the best question would be about a tribute show for Glenn. I just hope he doesn't get too upset with that.
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."

Yep, that's why I said I'd like the question answered...I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to ask it! Lol
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

That's the first question I thought of, too.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Yep, that's why I said I'd like the question answered...I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to ask it! Lol
    Not really afraid of asking the question. However, it's the ensuing reaction and answer, if he even agrees to address it, that scares me.
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."

Well it won't hurt to ask. You never know. It may helped to know that the fans want to see a tribute of Glenn and how much we do love him. I think that's a great question. You know there's going to be crazy and stupid questions, but this one is serious and all the fans wants to know if their will be a tribute to Glenn. All he can say is yes or no of course with his statement of why. That's just Don. I guess Cindy might have to agree to it too, but I don't know on that.

A good question. Are they still going to do the Kennedy Center Honors in December? I would love to know that.

For those who are going. Have you gotten the itinerary yet? If you do, will you have Don for the whole weekend or just one day?

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

We only have Don tomorrow night. Tonight they had a welcome party with appetizers, drinks, a dj & dancing. It was for the fans to get together & visit. It was Don's solo songs & Eagles songs being played so at times it was emotional for VA & me to listen. The president of Runaway Tours spoke & said they were happy to have Don on board with them & depending on how tomorrow night goes, Don has expressed interest in doing this 3 or 4 more times. He said Don & the band have been practicing since Wednesday and are excited. And he talked about how this all became an option when Irving Azoff became Jon Bon Jovi's manager. That was news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    We only have Don tomorrow night. Tonight they had a welcome party with appetizers, drinks, a dj & dancing. It was for the fans to get together & visit. It was Don's solo songs & Eagles songs being played so at times it was emotional for VA & me to listen. The president of Runaway Tours spoke & said they were happy to have Don on board with them & depending on how tomorrow night goes, Don has expressed interest in doing this 3 or 4 more times. He said Don & the band have been practicing since Wednesday and are excited. And he talked about how this all became an option when Irving Azoff became Jon Bon Jovi's manager. That was news to me.
    Thanks, HB.
    Wishing you all a terrific night tomorrow with Don. Give him our love!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you