Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "Ultimate Don Henley Experience" in Dallas, TX on Apr. 30 - May 2

Default Re: "Ultimate Don Henley Experience" in Dallas, TX on Apr. 30 - May 2

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    Ok, I have taken the plunge and bought a ticket! As GA said, life is not a dress rehearsal and I decided I did not want to pass up this opportunity. If anyone else will be there, let me know so we can definitely meet.
    oh HB..this sounds fantastic!! so glad you are going...can't wait to hear all about it!

Ok, I have taken the plunge and bought a ticket! As GA said, life is not a dress rehearsal and I decided I did not want to pass up this opportunity. If anyone else will be there, let me know so we can definitely meet.
    Hi HB! It's so nice to 'see' you! When it was first announced I wondered if you would go for it. Can't wait to hear all about it!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Awesome, HB!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

The other day I happened to come across an interview with Don Henley that took place in Phoenix October 2015 the night before his 1st concert on the Cass County tour. It was a very good discussion - Don is a wonderful story teller and certainly doesn't hold back when explaining his position on various issues and concerns. I especially appreciated his patience and measured tone when responding to the interviewer who got it wrong about his voice

To be sure this is a unique venue that comes with an expensive price tag - if fans want and can afford to go I think it's wonderful and hope they have a great experience!

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Good for you, Houston Baby! I hope you have a wonderful experience.

If I had afford it, I think I would had gone. Meet Don, sitting in the room with him and get my picture taken with him(even though their will be over 100 or more people doing the same), I would do it.

Have fun HB! I know you will! What a special experience!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Troubadour

Wow, HB - I'm so jealous! If I could afford it I'd be there in a flash. Remember every detail please
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Enjoy this once in a lifetime experience, HB!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Delighted for you HB. Enjoy every minute and report back to us all!! Have a wonderful time. And thanks for the endorsement
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP