Hi there!
Thanks so much for letting me join. I had been a guest for a few weeks and finally decided to sign up. After the passing of Glenn and all that has been going on with poor Randy, it's nice to come to a place to discuss my favorite group without having to worry about reading horrific comments as I have seen on FB, in the comments section of online news articles, etc.

I am 43 and grew up in Greenwich Village in NYC but have lived all over the place( currently right outside of Boston). I am an RN but have had some health problems that have recently kept me out of work

I have seen quite a few concerts but I am sad to say the Eagles was not one of them (my husband saw the HFO tour in Charleston before we met ) I absolutely love them and can't remember a time when their music wasn't in my life.

I am not sure why, but Glenn Frey's death and all that is going on with Randy has really affected me. I kind of feel silly being so upset over this, but it breaks my heart. I try to appreciate the stuff my 10 year old listens to but I'm just not feeling it.

Looking forward to reading more posts!