Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eagles and their pets

Default Re: Eagles and their pets

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Timothy has three insane looking dogs. They are all different and I don't know how to describe them - labradoodle something, mini dachsund-esque, something else.

His late golden retriever, Hobbes, bit a hole in his hand while lunging for banana bread, making TBS unable to play bass with Poco at their Stagecoach reunion.
    I'm thinking this must be the Hobbes bite. My husband and I were just looking at this photo this very afternoon and wondering what happened to his hand. I can't believe MC solved the mystery for us on the same day that we were wondering about it. What are the chances? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

since tomorrow is Easter...it reminded me..I think this bite happened on Easter...and in his Expando CD...you can see the bandage on his hand in the inside pic..

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    since tomorrow is Easter...it reminded me..I think this bite happened on Easter...and in his Expando CD...you can see the bandage on his hand in the inside pic..

You're right about the bandage on the hand inside the Expando cover. I've wondered what happened there, too! I've noticed this bandage thing on more than one occasion and I wondered what the heck was going on. Was it arthritis, like poor Glenn had to deal with the bandages, you know? So it all comes together now. Poor Tim, even though it was surely accidental on the doggie's part, that dog bite must have hurt in more ways than one.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Poor Timmy!

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

There's a photo of Glenn from the '70s(One of These Nights era) where he has 2 cats in his lap. I don't know if they were his pets or not, though. I can't find the photo at the moment. It's one of several taken of Glenn and Don that day at someone's home, possibly theirs.

In this thread, the first post contains an interview with Glenn from 1985. They asked him abouts pets.

I have three dogs and a cat. I like pets. All they ask you to do is love ‘em.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I didn't know Glenn was an animal lover; that's sweet.

OT: his comments on that survey/whatsit are real interesting! Surprising too. "Sex
    Over-rated, over-discussed and, as far as casual sex, I think God has figured out a way to cut down on it – AIDS and herpes."

What a change for the former Mr. Iam Party

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Randy has a chihuahua named Elsie and also has fish. There's a photo of Elsie with her proud papa in the Meisner Mania photo thread. I don't know how to copy and paste with my phone but it is from August 2015 or thereabouts.
    If Randy had a pack of beagles he would be the perfect man for me (actually, he already is) - they are my favorite doggies.
    Randy does look so cute with his pup Elsie. He adores that dog.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    You're right about the bandage on the hand inside the Expando cover. I've wondered what happened there, too! I've noticed this bandage thing on more than one occasion and I wondered what the heck was going on. Was it arthritis, like poor Glenn had to deal with the bandages, you know? So it all comes together now. Poor Tim, even though it was surely accidental on the doggie's part, that dog bite must have hurt in more ways than one.
    Oh I feel your pain Timmy, my 90 lb baby Sammy Sue, he's a boy, Ha, bites me on a daily basis. Sometimes he breaks the skin. Twerp!!!
    Johnny Cash would be proud.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............