Thread: Don Henley at the Chateau Ste Michelle Woodinville, Wa July 19 ,2016

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Don Henley at the Chateau Ste Michelle Woodinville, Wa July 19 ,2016

-Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Default Re: Don Henley at the Chateau Ste Michelle Woodinville, Wa July 19 ,2016

I love Don, but he needs to hurry up and put out his tour dates. lol

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Don Henley at the Chateau Ste Michelle Woodinville, Wa July 19 ,2016

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I love Don, but he needs to hurry up and put out his tour dates. lol
    I feel the same. LOL I was hoping it was finally being announced as I for sure will try to finally see him if he plays close.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I'm just looking for a southern date and hope its a weekend, but usually the southern dates are during the week. Like last year, I was hoping his Chicago date was around the time I was going to be in the Midwest on vacation, but the Chicago date end up being a few days after I left Missouri.

If I have to take a day off to see him during the week, I will. I don't like going to a concert that hours away from me during the week, but for him I will. I'm not going to my usual place for vacation this year.

Thank goodness for my new job. I get to save money to see Don this year and maybe get his expensive ticket than the nosebleed tickets. I couldn't do it last year since I had my vacation already plan before he announced his dates. We all know Don has been crying wolf about his new album for years before it finally happened. So I had to miss him last year. Not this year.

One gig at a time...Don is going to drive me crazy until he releases a schedule with more dates!
    I may be all over the country this summer, so flexibility with dates/places shouldn't be an issue, hopefully. Just want the opportunity to see him perform solo before he decides to retire.
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."

Border Rebel

Looks like a pretty cool place. I wish it was closer to MA. I see Jackson is playing there in August.

I agree. Don really needs to release his tour dates!

I think he's doing taking it slow and trying to get everything together plus he might already thought doing these dates before Glenn's death.

I'm glad he's doing a few festivals. Three festivals, Hyde Park and that Runaway thing in Texas for the next 3 months. That's a lot of festivals he's doing which is good. Even though its spread out.

I can understand with what has happened these last 2 months, he's slowly putting together a tour for this year since he probably wasn't going to tour until probably the fall since the guys were thinking about during the whole HC album for a tour in the summer.

I can wait on Don. I'm looking forward to going to my very first Don concert. I just wish I could see Joe this spring, but I have time with him. I haven't seen the last of Joe coming to the south. One Eagle at a time for me. LOL