Thread: does he remind you of

Out on the Border

Default does he remind you of

Brian the Dog on Family Guy? By that, I mean the intellectual person who knows a lot of stuff and makes a good point, though occasionally will sound sanctimonious? That's how I kind of see him as.

Border Desperado

Default Re: does he remind you of

Ha! That's pretty funny. In some ways I can see it, but Don would be too calm, cool, and collected to let his guard down every time for a "Lois" character IMO.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: does he remind you of

I can kind of see that too. LOL I was watching "Once Upon a Time" a couple weeks ago and they brought back Liam Jones, the older brother of the Killian Jones/Captain Hook character, and Killian's girlfriend Emma (the main character) kept calling Liam self-righteous. The thing was I already had the actor who plays Killian, Colin O'Donoghue, on my fan cast to play Glenn and I had realized about a year ago that the actor who plays Liam, Bernard Curry resembles Don but didn't include him because of his age (he's in his 40s). So I was emotional already watching it for the storyline but now also as I just kept seeing Glenn and Don, especially how Killian idolized Liam too.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."