Thread: Don Henley at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL - August 14 and 15

Default Don Henley at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL - August 14 and 15

We have our first date for Don. He'll be at Ravinia Festival in Highland Park, IL on August 14th and 15.

Since Chris Holt said Don is touring later this year, I'm looking forward what cities he'll be at.

Border Rebel

Default Re: Don Henley at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL - August 14 and 15

Hmm, just before my birthday. I'll have to see if more dates come up in the New England area, but this is a possibility since I've been meaning to visit my friend in Chicago.

Default Re: Don Henley at Ravinia Festival, Highland Park, IL - August 14 and 15

Oh wow if he is playing in August that is Musikfest in my area. If he plays there then I am going.

Aaaaaa. This is more of a possibility for me, since it's in summer and I have less obligations than when he was in Chicago last. Just a question of whether or not I can afford it, make the travel work out, and if he just plain comes north to Milwaukee near those dates. Hmmmmm... if Round Five of the Eagles can't happen, a Don solo show must!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

That wouldn't be that much of a drive for me but its during my county fair and I show my horse every day of the fair so that's not gonna work for me.
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

I wonder why these dates have not been put on Don's official website?

Out on the Border

Default Don Henley at Ravinia, Highland Park IL on 8/14

Really looking forward to Don's upcoming concert at Ravinia. Any other Border members going?