I say go Joe. What they did to him was wrong and I hope he goes after them legally. I completely and thoroughly agree with his comments about the nastiness that is the Republican 2016 candidates. I personally think Donald Trump is about as low as they can go.

I'm not going to disclose my choice, but I think Trump has caused more harm than good and will continue to do so. Look at his supporters and the physical violence that some of them start let alone the childish namecalling and the attacks on each others spouses. And Donald just encourages that. He wants them to stir the pot. I personally think that the Republican party is better than that and I'm hoping and praying we do not see Trump win. It will do way more harm than good, and I'm not even talking about his policies, which he rarely discusses. I'm talking about the exact thing Joe is. And to tell the truth, I'm sick of the fact every time I turn on the TV it's all about what Trump said today or this week or what he's done. It's to the point I don't watch television anymore. It's just like the Kardashians, that's all people talk about on TV anymore. It gets old.