Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dallas, TX - May 1, 2016 "Ultimate Don Henley Experience"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dallas, TX - May 1, 2016 "Ultimate Don Henley Experience"

A video I found on twitter tonight. Look at all those cell phones. LOL

https://twitter.com/sundance_dfw/sta...77101014794242

Default Re: "Ultimate Don Henley Experience" in Dallas, TX on Apr. 30 - May 2

If someone could find out the names of his current touring guitarists I would greatly appreciate it. I know that Thorn is out of the band now and I want to know who the new guy is.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Chris Holt. He played guitar solo on That Old Flame.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Chris Holt. He played guitar solo on That Old Flame.
    Thanks Shun! I'll go Google him.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Thanks Shun! I'll go Google him.
    You're welcome, Austin. There's an article on the internet of how Chris gotten to work with Don. It all started with him teaching Will have to play the guitar.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 05-02-2016 at 12:49 AM.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I apologize that I am just getting on the board but after doing the photos with Don there was an after party so between getting to bed super late, packing & now dashing off to the airport I
    am short on time. I can only say Don was outstanding, funny & very gracious.

I was watching a few videos from twitter this weekend. Don did two charity galas Friday and Saturday for two schools and all you can see were phones, phones and more phones. And people were standing up. LOL A few videos the people were right there in front of Don's face. Maybe he's becoming a little soft with taking pictures(yeah right. LOL) because I saw two videos very close up.

I was watching a few videos from twitter this weekend. Don did two charity galas Friday and Saturday for two schools and all you can see were phones, phones and more phones. And people were standing up. LOL A few videos the people were right there in front of Don's face. Maybe he's being nice about taking pictures because I saw two videos very close up.
    Thats good to hear...maybe he's getting more tolerant as time goes on when he sees that nothing will change.

I'd like to think that he will come to realize that like it or not, it's the future.

I've discussed the many benefits of sharing concert pics on social media in the "Smartphone Concert" thread in the other music section I think (or maybe it was in the offtopic area). I think it benefits these guys. Great free promotion.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger

This is also the guy who hated social media, but Don knew he had to promote Cass County. So he had to use his facebook page and YouTube. Two social media he hates.

I was watching a few videos from twitter this weekend. Don did two charity galas Friday and Saturday for two schools and all you can see were phones, phones and more phones. And people were standing up. LOL A few videos the people were right there in front of Don's face. Maybe he's becoming a little soft with taking pictures(yeah right. LOL) because I saw two videos very close up.

Nah I think it was more of these people paid a lot of money for these tickets plus one of those benefits, from what I have read, was for his daughter's school so I would imagine they are friendly with many of the attendees. The 2nd benefit was for a school with children with learning disabilities, not sure there was a family connection there or not.Either way it was great that he did a benefit for this school
    Wish there was such a school in my area because I have a nephew with non-verbal autism. Would help him out so much.

Maybe he is losing up a bit...we will see if he allows cameras this summer.
    Last edited by jms18222; 05-02-2016 at 12:10 PM.