Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump

On my leatherette looking through pictures...

Default Re: Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    I never discuss religion & politics.
    Quite honestly, at least as far as this site is concerned, I think that is for the best.

As the one who created this topic about a week ago, I've really come to regret what I've done. This feels like the potential opening of a Pandora's Box--I see a lot of ways in which this discussion can go nastily sideways, and in ways that could prove some degree or another harmful to this wonderful site. Truthfully, I'm not opposed to mods either closing this or scrubbing it entirely. I myself tried(and failed) to find a way to delete this the way one can with individual posts.

Like WalshFan88, I said my piece on the thread regarding Joe Walsh's skipping a conceited and politically fueled event. My involvement on this thread is done. I'll try to be more prudent and thoughtful regarding the topics I bring up on here now and in the future.
    All carrot, no stick.

"He's just another power junkie, just another silk scarf monkey. You'd know it if you saw his stuff. The man just isn't big enough."--Glenn Frey/Don Henley

"You think you know me, but you haven't got a clue."--John Lennon/Paul McCartney

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Donald Trump

Thanks for your concern WS82C. My personal feeling is I prefer not to discuss religion or politics either. However, since we have had several responses, I believe we should go ahead and leave the thread. As with all threads on the board, we can monitor it and deal with it if it gets out of hand or anyone becomes disrespectful. Hopefully, that won't be necessary.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016