Thread: Boston

Default Boston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96lemYryXo

Sorry if there is a thread, but I couldn't find it

I have found a new appreciation for Boston

rip Brad Delp

On my leatherette looking through pictures...

Default Re: Boston

Their first two albums are amazing. Not sure what to make of 'Third Stage.' The more recent 3 from within my life-span were pretty terrible.

My two favourites of theirs are the once which communicate the innermost feelings I have--"Peace of Mind" and "A Man I'll Never Be."
    All carrot, no stick.

"He's just another power junkie, just another silk scarf monkey. You'd know it if you saw his stuff. The man just isn't big enough."--Glenn Frey/Don Henley

"You think you know me, but you haven't got a clue."--John Lennon/Paul McCartney

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Boston

Another favorite of mine, my brother, and my parents!!! Also, to this day they and I are still asked if I was named after their song "Amanda". LOL I wasn't since I was born two months before they released their album/the single (wasn't with Waylon Jennings song either). However, my Mom always said it was my song and they still sometimes sing/play it on my birthday, and my Mom insists it has to play at my future wedding if it ever happens. LOL But I love that song so much and I too refer to it as my song.

I love their other hits too and I always liked how in "Rock & Roll Band" they mention Hyannis as we have family that live on the Cape too, as well as Boston since my parenteral grandparents were originally from there.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."