Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Walsh @ Mud Island Amphitheatre - Memphis, TN - August 13, 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Joe Walsh @ Mud Island Amphitheatre - Memphis, TN - August 13, 2016

http://joewalsh.com/events/385123

I'm definitely going to this show. Anyone going to this show.

Tickets go on sale on June 3rd.

Here's the link to order your tickets from. Joe's show hasn't popped up yet.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Mud-Isla...s/venue/221388

Default Re: Joe Walsh @ Mud Island Amphitheatre - Memphis, TN - August 13, 2016

I'll be there, too!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I can't wait to finally meet you Soda and sharing my first Joe Walsh show with you. I'm soo ready to see Joe. I've never thought I would see either Joe or Don this year. I'm so happy he decided to do some dates in the south. I didn't think he would come down to the south.

The next on my list is Don. I can wait until next year if he doesn't put out more dates after September.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 05-28-2016 at 10:16 PM.

I was trying to figure out if I could go to any of the Don shows. With a lot of time, effort, and expense, I could get to one of the Canada shows, but I think it might be better to just wait.

I'm looking forward to meeting you, too!

I really wanted to see Don, but when he put out his dates for the summer I knew I wouldn't be able to see him. Then I saw Joe was going to be in New Orleans, but it was a weekday and I couldn't go any other dates. So I was like, I probably won't get see any of them this year. I'm just shocked Joe is playing in the south. He usually stay up north.

Have you ever been to this venue? I haven't been to Memphis in years and I really don't know the city that well.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 05-31-2016 at 05:21 PM.

No, I haven't seen a show there. I had a friend who lived on Mud Island, though, and I've seen the venue. It's a nice place. It's an outdoor venue with a great view of Memphis across the river.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I can't wait to finally you Soda and sharing my first Joe Walsh show with you. I'm soo ready to see Joe. I've never thought I would see either Joe or Don this year. I'm so happy he decided to do some dates in the south. I didn't think he would come down to the south.

The next on my list is Don. I can wait until next year if he doesn't put out more dates after September.
    Shun, I am so glad you are finally going to a show. Have fun.

Border Troubadour

'Good things come to those who wait', Shun! I'm really glad you're going to see one of the boys. This is the start now. ..Don will be next
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Congrats on your first Eagles-related concert, shun. I'm betting that you'll have a blast!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I can't wait to finally meet you Soda and sharing my first Joe Walsh show with you. I'm soo ready to see Joe. I've never thought I would see either Joe or Don this year. I'm so happy he decided to do some dates in the south. I didn't think he would come down to the south.

That's brilliant that you are finally going to see one of the guys - Joe definitely won't let you down! You'll have a blast
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"