Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Santa Monica Mountains, CA 05/22/16

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Default Re: Santa Monica Mountains, CA 05/22/16

The people around Timothy were the ones in the audience (donors) and some of them may have been friends or neighbors since I think he lives somewhere in the Santa Monica Mountains. Also his wife was sitting at a table with several people whom she seemed to know.

Yes, staying in Laurel Canyon was amazing! That was one of my favorite parts of the trip just staying where so much wonderful music was created and where Glenn & Don had once lived.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Were ya'll at a hotel or at someone's home? I'm visiting L.A. next week and going to stay at a B&B. The hotels are pricey and the ones that aren't are kinda scuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    That is so lovely, Houston Baby! The people who were surrounding Tim when you went over, were they like friends of his, is that why he beckoned you closer? I hope my question makes sense.

Also, I'm jealous that you guys stayed in Laurel Canyon
    And to answer "the beckoned me over" question, I believe he was watching out for the friends of Soda since she mentioned to him that there were 2 other fans of his there that she would send over.

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    I am hoping he will do a meet & greet on his tour & everyone could experience his kindness. That would be wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing your story! It gave us all a chance to "experience" Timothy's kindness

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Were ya'll at a hotel or at someone's home? I'm visiting L.A. next week and going to stay at a B&B. The hotels are pricey and the ones that aren't are kinda scuzzy
    We stayed in a guest house in Laurel Canyon that I found on VRBO. It was very nice. I will pm you.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    And to answer "the beckoned me over" question, I believe he was watching out for the friends of Soda since she mentioned to him that there were 2 other fans of his there that she would send over.
    Ahh, OK.