Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
This is so exciting! A Timothy encounter is rare for sure and I'm so glad you shared details! (and got first hand confirmation of new music coming!) If you're willing to answer a few questions ...
Did he wear something you had seen him wear before ... familiar flannel or vest?
Was there a raised stage?
Was it a milling around thing or was there seating?

Hey LuvTim ... they did it and they didn't touch his hair or faint! Maybe there's hope for us someday too!
I think the clothing question got answered but there was a tiny slightly raised stage. I'll upload the three photos I took when I get access to a better computer - I'm working from my phone now.

There were long tables where people could eat and about three short rows of chairs in front of the stage. Weirdly, most people wanted to sit at the tables. We walked right up to the first row and it never completely filled! Many of these conservationists don't know what a privilege it is to have Timothy B. Schmit perform at one's event, obviously!

There was a lot of milling about before and after. Tim only came out briefly before the show to Jean who was at one of the tables. I guess Ben was with her but I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know what Ben looks like nowadays. If I saw him, I didn't recognize him.

After the show Tim hung around for about 15 minutes or so chatting before he left - thank goodness! That's when I got him.

If I had gotten a photo with him, it would have completed the "final four" as I have photos with Glenn, Don, and Joe. However, his autograph is still very very special and I don't have to worry about looking fat.