Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

So, I was shopping for a relatives birthday....and spotted some cool bangles and such on Alex&Ani. All orders free shipping...I saw this baby and had to have it! No it's not officially Eagles merch but dang, when I saw it, easily reminded me of em!! it looks so cool in person. There is a matching necklace too! plus a spirited eagle one. here is a link if interested as well: https://www.alexandani.com/products/...l-charm-bangle
    Attached Images Attached Images

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

That is awesome, KW!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I'm reading a book right now that takes place over several decades and it's on the 70s now...for the chapter that took place in 1973, it mentioned Desperado and in 1977, it mentioned Hotel California!

There is a dollar tree store that I like to shop at that is across the street from my preferred Walmart. In order to get to the Walmart, I have to cross a parking lot that has an ice cream shop in it. The shop's name is "Schmidt's",Iknow it's not technically spelled right, but whenever i walk by it, Love will keep us alive pops into my head.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Doesn't take much for us hard cores to be reminded of the band or one of the members. I saw a picture of Jimmy Page playing a double-neck guitar a few days ago, but, immediately, my mind went to Don Felder playing Hotel California.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Elle81 View Post
    There is a dollar tree store that I like to shop at that is across the street from my preferred Walmart. In order to get to the Walmart, I have to cross a parking lot that has an ice cream shop in it. The shop's name is "Schmidt's",Iknow it's not technically spelled right, but whenever i walk by it, Love will keep us alive pops into my head.

funny you say that because ShopRite started selling Schmidt Oldtyme bread....ya the spelling is off like your ice cream place but I cant help but think of Timothy B

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    funny you say that because ShopRite started selling Schmidt Oldtyme bread....ya the spelling is off like your ice cream place but I cant help but think of Timothy B
    lol

Border Rebel

When I was grocery shopping yesterday I spotted a bottle of wine with a nice label that simply said Frey. The Frey vineyards are located in Redwood Valley, California. I saw another bottle that reminded me of the Eagles in a roundabout way. It is called CA, just like our Border friend!

Quote Originally Posted by My My View Post
    When I was grocery shopping yesterday I spotted a bottle of wine with a nice label that simply said Frey. The Frey vineyards are located in Redwood Valley, California. I saw another bottle that reminded me of the Eagles in a roundabout way. It is called CA, just like our Border friend!
    Aww...

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Quote Originally Posted by My My View Post

I bought a bottle of Frey wine a few months back. It's organic and very, very good!